Nov 4, 2012

Thank You All :)



10,000+ Blog Views !!!!

Some 2 years back when I found my space in blog world, I hadn't imagined in my wildest dream that people would actually come to my page and pay attention to my scribble(as it might look like to many out there) :)!
Today when I receive a comment on my posts or notice visitors' count growing , I feel contented that my writings must be making some sense to at least few of these visitors around the world( much to my surprise!!).

I feel privileged and deeply touched.


MANY THANKS & HAPPY BLOGGING :)
your comments are always welcome.

Nitya

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday..andy !!god bless u..1

    ReplyDelete
  2. meri or se bhi Happy birthday..dwivedi jee and god bless u....

    ReplyDelete



  3. Najar ke samne jigar ke pass koi rehta hai woho tummmmmm...

    Your
    fan....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy alias mithya (better name...) belated happy diwali..1

    ReplyDelete
  5. wo kehte hain ki khoobsurati dekhne waale ki aankhon mein hoti hai ...
    usi terah ... KHUSHBOO soonghne waale ki naak mei hoti hai....

    isme itni hairani ki baat kya hai...Andy....!!!

    ReplyDelete