Jul 5, 2012

the topic


A few days back this friend of mine pinged me and while conversing he casually asked.. aur poems voems nahi likh rahi aaj kal? Since I dont really intimate people whenever I post something here, I understood that though being aware of its existence, he has not been checking this blog of late. Well, fine with me.. I simply affirmed and responded with the link.
A pause, a few formal niceties and the important part to come was his suggestion to try hands on Non-Poetry stuff. May be he didnt like the poems or thought I could do better with stories( Cant say what made him suggest this..believe me I have never been a story-teller :P). I always thought I lack that skill and patience!

The idea anyway did sound interesting ..will not say challenging as I dont have to prove anything anywhere! All this is totally about that thing called creative gratification :).

Waiting for the topic to come across..

11 comments:

  1. your poem is just like story teller only.....1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was referring to some formal stories or any non-poetry piece of writing.

      Delete
    2. mujhe apki poems (??) bhi story teller hi lagti hai !!! gar story likhi to kya hoga !1

      Delete
    3. Well.. what shall I say then; wait n watch! :)

      Delete
  2. ji !!!! waiting with all my finger crossed for ur stories !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for ur patience! However I cant assure when will I come up with one!
      Writing just happens to me.. lets see when will I be blessed in this context :)

      Delete
  3. i want to have ur thaughts on "starnger" kisi bhi bhasha me !!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is story ????1

    ReplyDelete