Jul 19, 2012

A chapter !


Ah.. was away for quite some time.. have been very busy and bit unwell. While the busy routine continues, trying to snatch some time for myself :).

With reference to my last post, I was glad to see that people kept anticipating!
I even got an assignment to frame my thoughts on 'stranger'. As I keep saying, writing just happens to me with mood swings and incidents happening around me; I dont write on purpose or on demand. I cant. It feels like forcing my thoughts in a particular direction.
However, I have an old piece of work, written some 4-5 yrs back. It might not be relevant to the assignment still thought of sharing. Do comment :) ....

मैंने खुद को असहज पाया

ये पहली बार हुआ था
जब खुद को निर्बल पाया
हाँ पहली बार ही जीवन में
एक अनचाहा अध्याय जुड़ा;
पर क्यों?
क्या इतनी कमी सही थी
जो सबको अपनाना चाहा?
या इतनी असहाय हुई थी
जो मिथ्या अवलंबन चाहा?

या फिर मैं बदल गयी थी,
नरमी से पिघल गयी थी
अनजाने संबल की चाह में
खुद को भूल गयी थी?

हाँ शायद खुद को भूल रही थी ..

अपनी क्षमता अपनी दृढ़ता
अपना विवेक और अपना लक्ष्य
अपनी राहें, आकांक्षायें
और भूल रही थी अपना सच।

कुछ अनजाने से साये जब
अनजान डगर पर मिले मुझे
एक पल के लिए सुनसान अंधेरों में
जुगनू से लगे मुझे;
मैं मृग सी उस मरीचिका की
चाहत में उनके साथ चली
किन्तु चाहकर भी
मृग की नियति न बदल सकी।।

.......

अब होश दिलाया गया है
लौटना है वापस
और रास्ता भी बताया गया है
पहुँचना ही है वहाँ,
अँधेरा ढलने और साये मिलने से पहले।



2 comments:

  1. Marichika ka reference achchha hai.. last para me kuchh inconsistency lag rhi hai

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u.. is that so apparent? those are written in different timeframes :)

    ReplyDelete