Jan 28, 2016

Reality, Fiction.



I have been writing off and on since quite some time now but its only recently that I've started reading some random blogs and exploring the bloggers' communities. Since my area of interest is mostly limited to life, relationships, society, feminism etc, I read blogs only from a certain category of bloggers.
One thing I couldn't help but notice that almost all of them wrote the beauty of relationships within marriage, love and family. Only Society and Ex lovers traveled the other dimension of emotions - hatred, disappointment, struggle etc. And, I wondered are their lives so positive and pleasant that they never ever happened to experience, watch or even imagine that there could be another side to these writings?


I mean think of a couple hating each other to the core. There is nothing common between them except ego and stubbornness. Still at times, they tend to love each other in a way and for reasons that make them stay together willingly.

Or a child, who hated his parents all his life because they made him pursue their area of interest instead of his own. Parents who always focused on money even when it came to marrying someone he loved. Society & show off mattered to them more than their own children.

Also, having siblings who only expect favors from your side. They are selfish and take your struggle in life for granted. They don't care about your emotions regarding things and persons you love in your own life.

Isn't every family different? For example, I understand mothers are our goddesses. However, did we really never come across someone, a milder version of Indrani Mukherjee?
Cruel father, cunning friends or mean siblings, anyone?
Come on, we are not living in Satyug, are we? I so wish we were, but alas!
Then where are the other truths of life? Why only the gold plated, perfume dipped and sugar coated articles? Why is everybody trying to pretend good instead of being honest?


I accept my sample size is small but even then, even with/around those highly skilled personal-bloggers, is everything so pleasantly perfect?
Really??

No comments:

Post a Comment